Our staff provides rehabilitation for patients with neck or back pain that interferes with daily and leisurely activities.
Spinal Conditions Treated
- Neck, thoracic, pelvis or lower-back pain
- Sacroiliac dysfunction
- Disc pathology
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Stenosis, spondylolisthesis and scoliosis
- Sports or work injuries
- Lumbar Spondylolysis/Spondylolisthesis
- And More
Our staff develops a tailored treatment plan based on an initial biomechanical examination of the neuromusculoskeletal system. These treatment programs are developed to maximize patients' functional abilities and to allow for self-management of their medical conditions.
In addition to a traditional land-based treatment program, treatment may include use of the on-site aquatic center for conditioning and/or strengthening. These treatments feature training in neutral posture, body mechanics, ergonomics and injury prevention.
Additional treatment focuses on exercise for flexibility, strengthening and stabilization, posture, education, return-to-function, and "hands-on" therapy such as mobilization/manipulation.
- Physical therapy and complete evaluation and treatment of spine dysfunction and injury
- Pool therapy